View Single Post
      09-14-2016, 04:42 PM   #1
djVAO
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 330xi

Windshield Washer Not working

Hey all, new to the forums. I drive a 2006 330xi, and it is my first time owning the ultimate driving machine. I absolutely fell in love with the car when I bought it last year. I am now a BMW addict, and after my daughter gets into college next year, I have my eye on an M4.

My question is that this summer, the windshield washer stopped working. I have read numerous threads on this topic, but none have talked about what I am experiencing now, at least from what I have seen. The stalk totally works when using the automatic wipers, and every aspect of the wipers honestly, just not the windshield washer. When I pull the stalk forward, nothing happens, the wipers dont engage, and I do not hear the pump trying to spray either. I have checked the fuses and all are fine.

I was going to order the pump, but did not want to waist my time if this isnt a pump issue. So my question is a couple parts:

1.) Has anyone experienced this issue before
2.) And if there is a thread about Windshield Washer that is the same as above, and I missed it, I would love a link (all the other threads I have read so far talk about clogged lines, broken pump and the likes, but all list that the wipers still will engage, which mine do not)

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0