View Single Post
      07-20-2017, 02:49 PM   #5
demian5
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90 330i Sport/Premium/Co

Quote:
Originally Posted by djVAO View Post
Hey all, new to the forums. I drive a 2006 330xi, and it is my first time owning the ultimate driving machine. I absolutely fell in love with the car when I bought it last year. I am now a BMW addict, and after my daughter gets into college next year, I have my eye on an M4.

My question is that this summer, the windshield washer stopped working. I have read numerous threads on this topic, but none have talked about what I am experiencing now, at least from what I have seen. The stalk totally works when using the automatic wipers, and every aspect of the wipers honestly, just not the windshield washer. When I pull the stalk forward, nothing happens, the wipers dont engage, and I do not hear the pump trying to spray either. I have checked the fuses and all are fine.

I was going to order the pump, but did not want to waist my time if this isnt a pump issue. So my question is a couple parts:

1.) Has anyone experienced this issue before
2.) And if there is a thread about Windshield Washer that is the same as above, and I missed it, I would love a link (all the other threads I have read so far talk about clogged lines, broken pump and the likes, but all list that the wipers still will engage, which mine do not)

Thanks in advance
Did you fix it? What was it?
Appreciate 0