06-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #12
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f82

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3000GT MR View Post
I'm down. I feel like there's a lot of people around here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBuff View Post
I just got my new-to-me 2010 328 at the end of February and would love to meet up with other folks. I'm located in Columbia, SC.

Thanks for the offer,
Brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
I just picked up a 328xi e90 in Montego Blue this weekend...I have been a member of other clubs in the past. I am in Savannah...Would love to meet somewhere close by...Savannah, Charleston, HHI...
Quote:
Originally Posted by oma3710 View Post
I'm in Greenville, SC and I'm down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oma3710 View Post
Sounds like fun. Count me in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_wolchik335 View Post
Im in and local from ridgeland sc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtigga01 View Post
Count me and 5 others from charleston in for any meets. If interested in rolling to a huge meet this event:

I will try to make it out for sure!

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=836714

is still on for August.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japowersports View Post
I'm in Anderson Sc count me in

Guys;

My job in conjunction with my car club hold a Car Show that has progressively getting bigger the past couple years, its held in Hardeeville SC right outside of Hilton Head at the New River Auto Mall on July 14th if im not mistaken, last year we had a VW club show up and probably over 100 cars total.

If i can get some guys to commit i can ask for a section for us to park at together, like i said before i know there are 3-4 guys locally that will definitely be in but it would be nice if maybe we can organize a meet/greet followed by a cruise around Hilton Head maybe take some pictures by the beach and then head to the Show. Lots of trophies are given out so maybe you can leave here with a little something

Well anyways that's a thought and from what i see on here we got a good 12-16 cars right off the bat, so if we make some noise and get a group together we can pull this off and all have a good time...here's a small video of the one last year and that was when it was just starting

Appreciate 0