09-13-2012, 12:12 AM   #5
tmo24
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company
Pipes are pipes. Earlier revisions had fitment issues, but they seem to be fixed as of now. They are the entry level N54 downpipes, so obviously won't have the quality AR/AA do, but they still get the job done, that is deleting the biggest restriction in the exhaust system. The only con with the pipes I see, is that they are 2.5" pipes all the way through. This means if you are planning to run boost in upwards of 17psi you are leaving 4-6whp on the table. Minor, but still a consideration.
I just sent a set back because they didn't fit at all. There was no possible way I could have made them fit. The customer service was good. They accepted them back an refunded my money with no problems. The only thing I lost was the time and shipping costs back to them. I almost wanted to try another set just in case I got some bad ones but I can't see myself spending another 3-4 hours to end up frustrated again if they don't fit right. Next time I am absolutely going to spend the extra $120 and get bms or vrsf DP's.

2007 335i Jet Black e90 6MT - Eibachs, magnaflow exhaust, carbon hood, short shift kit, some other random stuff - being sold somewhere sometime soon probably

2010 335i AW e90 6 AT Msport - The GF took this one over... JB4, PE exhaust, Koni yellows/Eibachs, pink badges, fuzzy steering wheel cover ?
Appreciate 0