View Single Post
      06-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #36
lolololol
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 F83

Hi Anneka,

I spoke to the service manager directly - also if you have read from the begining of this thread this is now the second kick in the teeth from Sytners. I took my wifes E93 in to Maidenhead for some warranty work - because Listers in Kings Lynn did some previous work on the car (by previous owner) I had to send her car to them on a transporter - they are located 129 miles away - they also dropped off a brand new mini as a coutersy car. I live 1.5 miles away from Sytner in Maidenhead.

With respect to my own car - I have to spend £90 to find out what I already know (although you term it full documentation) even though there are TSB's detailing what is a well known issue on E9x cars. Even after that there is no gurantee I will get any good will from BMW, if I am hoping for Sytners to fight my cause I give myself as much chance as England winning the Euros ie Naff all. Notwithstanding the fact that Paul Bennett (service Manager) is as much use as a chocolate tea pot - apparently he seems to be more focussed on the Olympic torch relay he was involved in.

Anyway which ever way you dress this up Anneka it is shoddy and not something I woudl expect from Sytners - although looking at this thread it seems to be the norm - its funny how Listers over 129 miles away could arrange a transporter and a coutersy car at a drop of a hat, whilst Sytners in Maidenhead dont seem to give two hoots to a customer who owns 2 high end 3 series cars.

Or am I looking at this wrong ?
Appreciate 0