01-05-2007, 10:48 AM   #5
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh49
Not much, still exhausted all week from new years/the holidays, can't seem to get energy back. I was hoping to sleep it off tomorrow some. Other than that, just trying to relax, maybe get some things done around the house, some good quality time with my girl, maybe tinker around the car and garage some. The weather is supposed to be really nice this weekend, so might give the car a good wash and detail while it is warm and nice out. I was thinking of getting Bruin tickets for tomorrow's game, but after watching them get destroyed (and I mean hilariously destroyed) by the Maple Leafs last night 10-2, my wallet keeps laughing at the idea and saying no.

Probably spending some time planning out vacations and my vacation time for the year. Looking forward to that. Planning some good vacations, and my brother is getting married, so this should be a fun year, knock on wood.

Alright, I'm done blabbing, good luck with the girl tonight. Here's my advice for you:
Don't fvck up!!
the girl hasnt even said if she's gonna have time to hang out with me this weekend..but previously i fvcked up already i think so i'm just gonna go with the flow
wow looks like it'll be a good year for you, i went to stonehill college (in easton, near brockton MA)...do you know where is that? i was gonna go to BU but i figured OSU would be cheaper...but damn columbus OH is no fun compared to boston
i would usually go to downtown boston, mainly prudential, during the weekends for meals and fun..love boston, if u can hook me up with a job i'll go there right after my graduation in june
where u goin for vacation? i dunno where to go either for the martin luther king's holiday, ideas?