View Single Post
      05-02-2007, 08:20 AM   #17
adamr
Major
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3 RS

Garage List
just some advice *don't* get the first batch of ///M's .. for some reason they always have been troublesome ... i think i was very lucky with the E46 ///M3 cause it did not have any problems but everyone else that had a 2001 model had problems ... remember people seizing their motors left right and centre ... E60 ///M5 same thing ...

I will get the ///M in 08, if the price is not absurd, black on black or the white on black, of course manual, never was an SMG fan, trim choice if they do offer it will be piano black like in the ///M6 ... hopefully it is competitive to the RS4 price ...

Yeah hate em permanent cams ... believe it or not with all the traffic department fiasco's still have not gotten my plates ...

EDIT: Now that i think of it the guy i sold my ///M3 to seized the motor at 56000km ... sold the car to him with 49000km on the clock ... i bought the car with 12000km odd in 2003, but it was a late 2001 model, had the satin chrome trim not the wood trim

2007 Porsche 997 GT3 RS
|PCM with NAV and GSM|Roll Cage|PCCB|Xenons|Sports Chrono Plus|PASM|Leather Pack|Silver Seat-belts|
Appreciate 0