View Single Post
      02-25-2007, 08:15 PM   #1
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Any ideas on how to aquire M Package parts for e92

I know in march for basically the whole world except the US you can get the M sport version. Now i have been searching for parts like the M steering wheel which is currently available in certain countries...are there any European auto parts dealers IN Europe like we have in the US that sell these parts separate...

Also will any dealers or website send parts to the US from other countries in order to get these parts like the M sport body kit, 225 19" wheels, as well as the high gloss trim and steering wheel with blue and red stitching for AT W/ the paddle shifter?

I know some people have gotten the steering wheel online but it is not the official one for the e92 and i was wondering if i could just put that on with my paddle shifters? the eBay seller still has not responded to this question nor has those up anymore... just the official all black m sport steering wheel(no red/blue stitching).

I have no problem paying more (within reason) if anyone can help me feel free to pm me!!!

oh and the m suspension i am sick of my koni's on my e34 they go really fast and i don't drive like an idiot and can't cause i have a 1700 watt stereo so i cannot be flying around in it!!!
________
Weed vaporizers

Last edited by purplewidow; 03-29-2011 at 07:30 PM..
Appreciate 0