View Single Post
      01-13-2012, 07:47 PM   #8
Kgolf31
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2012 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
I am a firm believer in custom fitting I think it makes a big difference IMO. However from your description it sounds like your not really serious yet so what I would suggest you do is hit up a play it again sport and pick up something with a cavity back(irons) and you should be good to go. One of the most important thing when buying used clubs is to make sure the grips are in good condition. You may want to drop another 50-100 bucks and get the clubs re gripped with brand new grips.

For your level and frequency of play the brand really won't matter. Just find something that you like the look and feel for (not to mention the price) and your good to go. Good luck and enjoy the best game ever
I have my Titleist Club 755s custom fitted and it was the best decision ever.

Considering you're just a regular golfer (nothing wrong with that) +1 on cavity back irons. Blades will just cause you pain and suffering if you don't have your swing down right.

I have a Taylormade Burner, stiff shaft. I just treated myself to a R11, so if you still need a driver I can sell it to you.

Let me know
Appreciate 0