View Single Post
      10-04-2012, 01:31 AM   #1709
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5

Garage List
dropped off my car at dealer for the inspection before my CPO is expiring in 1.5 months. they gave me a loaner which i've never think of.... 2012 X5 35d with ALL options you can think! man...i have to say it, i will trade-in my rocket to this in a heartbeat! i don't care if that 35d can't do 0-60 in 4 sec or giving me a neck-breaking adrenaline, i felt in love with the X5. it is much more comfort and all the new gadgets ie: power liftgate, auto-shut doors, power tilt steering wheel...etc just sold to me.

and being a diesel, it does very good mileage. driving from elk grove back to natomas, the fuel gauge needle literally didn't even move. this is the only non-sport car i would trade-in without regret. wife always jokes around and tell me to sell my e90 but i said no, don't ever touch my douche mobile, but tonight, i told her if she says yes to the X5, i would trade it in =)

oh man... i hope this doesn't come true. i've spent numerous time and money to build my car in past 3 years to the point i love the way it is in all aspect. im sure i will miss her a lot if i really pull the trigger on an X5.

Appreciate 0