Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335 E92 DCT

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Exclamation GB: HD Dash Camera *expression of interest*

Hi members,

Trying to organise a group buy for these BlackVue - Full HD Dash Camera (DR550GW-2CH)

Price for the GB is $449 for the DR550GW excluding postage

They are great to record general driving, collisions based on impacts etc.. The feature that interests me most is the monitoring whilst in parking mode. Essentially it will start recording once it detects any sort of movement whilst the car is parked. An example where this would come in handy is the dreaded situation where you see someone rolling back onto bumpers when they are trying to park.. It's a really big cringe moment!! Amongst other things that happen..

The one's that i'm looking into a little more seriously is the Blackvue models. They have really innovative functions like a dual camera (front and back) and WiFi access to connect to the camera via your smartphone to view footage - this is a really convenient feature to quickly watch the footage without having to pull out the memory card and put it into a laptop.

For more information about the specific product click --> BlackVue - Full HD Dash Camera (DR550GW-2CH)

For more info about the group buy I'm also located on another forum, where the GB started.

BMWGarage.com

So far

1. ATTN
2. _ink x2
Appreciate 0