Montego Blue ftw
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
Clean and classy
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Very nice progress.
But I'd do something to those taillight, either go with blacklines or some kind of tint.
Cheers! I agree on tails, they need work. I don't know if it's going to be Laminx which seem like a cheap way to go, or smoke clear coat - but I'm afraid to make them too dark with smoke clear... Watching Youtube vids for DIYs, seems like it involves sanding them down so once you start - no way back.. I've updated one pic of rear - better light, and this red contrast to blue is something I'd like to keep. On previous pic it was affected by polariser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donia330i View Post
looks great and great start! I agree blacklines are a must and a mild drop would do wonders!
I drive it in winter, so if I drop it, I'm afraid I'll have problems with it. Shocks are still good, but I have decided that if I need to replace current ones due to wear or whatever - I'll go with Msport or BMW Performance. I heard ride on Performance is actually better than Msport, so I'm kinda eager to try that. Other option is to go for something similar to what Alpina uses (Eibach springs and Bilstein shocks).

Last edited by Tallest; 07-19-2012 at 09:36 AM..
Appreciate 0