08-15-2011, 03:42 PM   #90
woodpecka
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalfx View Post
hey everyone, i just purchased sport seats. I installed the driver's side yesterday, i didnt do anything with the wiring, i just unplugged the battery first and then plugged in the harness to the seat. Positioning is the only thing working.

Here is some back information about my car. My original seats were heated/powered w/ lumbar & memory. The sport seats I bought have memory, lumbar, and are powered, i am not sure about the heating.

currently side bolsters and lumbar are not working and possibly the heated although i do not know for sure if the seats have heating. So from what i have gathered on this topic is that i need to add some pins to the harness that connects from under the seat that comes out of the floor. Or do i still need to access the fuse box and run wires all around and behind the console?

I really hope i do not have to do anything that crazy, the only difference the sport seats have are the side bolsters. Any suggestions/thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
As you already had the power seat, the only thing you need to do is to jump the power from the heating wires to the bolster wires. (Positive and Negative)
All the info is in the topic.

If you see a module under the passenger seat, this mean the seat is heated.
Appreciate 0