View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

Look what's for sale

A fellow forum member has just brought this to my attention

Whilst far from perfect, this was one of my favourite cars that I've had and now it's in the hands of the independent trade

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classif...1501?logcode=p

So, whilst the suspension and steering column rigidity (or lack of!) on these C63's was always a bugbear of mine, I still reckon this is the best pre-facelift example in the country.

I'm biased, yes, but it has to be....I don't reckon any other example has the combination of several Łk's worth of leather covered dash, Alcantara headlining, uprated exhaust manifolds and race cats plus properly set-up KW V3 suspension (assuming the previous owner hasn't messed with them too much) to fix that roly poly suspension of the standard car. OK, a tad harsh on the standard car but I never understood why they took away the firmer suspension set-up of the earlier (non-Plus) Performance Pack cars.....and, if like me you've recently compared one to the Jag's I'm now used to, you'd know exactly what I mean!)

It's certainly held it's money well enough and should be well worth the extra over a standard car. Just a shame it now appears to have grown a fake carbon wrap on the roof the steering wheel and gear knob are now shiny and the cream leather has lost it's 'newness'

Anyway, sales pitch done....will someone just buy this car and then come and visit me. Id; love to see it again and for it to go to a good home.....it's my baby after all I even went and collected it from the factory!

Last edited by Palmnuts; 11-16-2012 at 01:12 PM..
Appreciate 0