jimmylad
Lieutenant
England
Rep
Drives: e92 335d sapphire black

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterS3 View Post
Very nice car.

Push your rear view mirror up. I'm hoping the previous owner knew to do this. But many don't and it's very intrusive.

Hope you have some 'gunk' and a footpump in your car as you're now on Non-run flats if you're running MPSS (worth checking the boot or in the footwell)

SVM did my fast datsun 4 years ago and i'd recommend them. But it's a slippery slope and to be honest there are some days when it's very wet out that i'd be happy to have the tamer standard car back! But then when the roads dry out..............

Enjoy and remember it's a big heavy beast so takes a bit of stopping! So you'll have to get used to braking a lot earlier than you would in other cars because of the closing speeds and weight you're carrying!

Mods i would do if you haven't already:
Auto folding mirrors when locked
Rear Camera
Thanks for the advice

It came with auto folding mirrors & reversing camera which is a god send.

Also, it has an illuminated R in the GTR badge in the front grill which I believe the previous owner paid £450 for..Still haven't drove it that much (used way less than half a tank in 8 days) as I am so busy work wise & I have just started polishing it tonight with my porter cable (doesn't need much other than a once over with the finest of pads) ready for the Gtechniq exo. I have a day off on Friday to finish it if rain doesn't stop play. Washing it takes twice as long as the e92 & it seems like it has acres of bodywork to clean.

I bought it from a guy on the GTR forum so I went through all his posts about the car to see if there was anything of note worth knowing and everything looked & sounded good. I even got a free set of Tyres with the car which are due with me next Tuesday so all in all I am well happy so far. Just need some free time. I reckon the tyres on at the mo have at least 5k miles left on them.

One kid came up to me when I was getting in the car & said "Your car is sick mate" LOL To be honest everyone stares wherever you go albeit not that far at the mo.

Nearly forgot to say..... stomped all over a M135i the other day without really trying.

I will post some pics up soon once I have polished it
Appreciate 0