MaximusJ
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 340Xi MG 2017

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
We ended up with 10.5". The roads are fairly clear and it will melt fast enough. Spring storms aren't nearly as nasty as those in the depths of winter when the snow hangs around for weeks and blows all over the place. And this heavy, wet snow will go a long way towards recharging the soil moisture for the coming season.
But they are very depressing. You thought you were done with winter and then BAM.

Here, we always get a storm really close to Easter; as soon as its done; here comes the summer tires!

I got a 2200km round trip to do this weekend; and cant risk putting my summers on; Pretty sure my winters will be burnt when I get back home.

This is what I hate about this season; either you take a chance by changing the rubbers too soon; or you end up burning your tires because you didnt change them. Its a lose-lose situation.

I usually take the risk of changing them too soon and adapt my driving if I get surprised by some snow; but this year with the pregnant girl on board; I wont take that chance.

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]
Appreciate 0