10-23-2011, 12:35 PM   #19
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry418 View Post
I was planning to get these tires when my current ones wear out but if what you guys are saying is true I might have to reconsider..
Don't reconsider. These guys driving them saying they are "Squishy" and RFT's ride better have no clue what they are saying. They are used to the terribly hard side walls of the RFTs, but I guarentee the PSS will outperform in every situation. PSS are one of the best summer tires made, period dot. I have several thousand miles on mine, including several track days and drag events. Their ability on the track or the road meet or exceed all of my expectations. I have gone though several sets of tires with my 335i, Falkens, V12's, RFT's, and they don't even come close to PSS. It's like wearing a cheap pair of running shoes vs. some Brooks or Asics. Do your research, read and watch the reviews on Tire Rack, I promise you won't be disappointed.

That being said, DO NOT use these for cold weather (below 32) conditions. They may also be overkill for 328's and 325's as a daily driver. If your car is a DD and you drive spiritedly or sometimes track it, then the PSS are a perfect fit.
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Appreciate 0