08-03-2015, 07:17 AM   #562
DR-JEKL
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSf22 View Post
ooo exciting times ahead Shane! I definitely vote for option A (Silver). I think I'm going to pull the trigger on M359 reps now that you've gotten your genuine set. I also have the option of going with either black or silver but I'm 90% sure I'm getting silver and living with having to clean my wheels every week

Excellent choice in tyres btw
Yup your car will look money with some M359 rims

Treat the rims with some nanolex wheel sealant, I high reccomend that stuff (like opticoat that is easily DIY and sold by CCP @ Five Dock)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtl View Post
I'd go silver, see too many cars with black. Love the 359 and looking to get a set but can't find any reps locally with wierdass e82 offsets.
Have you tried sourcing them from ozzy tyres (I believe they're the avantgarde distributor) alternatively I believe there are a few vendors on this site that offer them at good prices shipped from the USA?

I agree that black is kinda played out, and it reminded me of the chrome craze in the 90's and early 2000... But just looking at pics the black rims seems to display the concavity of the rear rims to more effect

I normally apply a somewhat practical approach to aesthetics, so considering the black rims is something out of the norm for me!
Appreciate 0