Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 SG 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
If you're not too comfortable installing themselves, you could always just go for the VRSF DP's + install and you'll be int he $520 - $550 range

Most shops will only charge between $200-$250 to install a set of DP's.
Hey Tiago! After doing some more ive come to the conclusion that your pipes are just as good as your competitors, as yours are TIG-welded, 3" catless, with great fitment, and the lowest price. My only concern is the width of the pipes, as ive heard your pipes restrict down to 2.5" in certain parts. Is this true, and if so, what are the downsides to this?

Also, im somewhat mechanically inclined, would you recommend i do the install myself on jack stands? Ive watched ARs video, and it seems its simply removing O2 sensors on both ends, removing cat-back bracket, loosening the Vband clamps, and unbolting both downpipes. Reverse for re-install. Im sure it'll take me 6 hours, but at least ill know how to take them in/out and get familiar with my car

If i decide to tackle this myself, what should i use to raise the car? I dont have anything currently, but i could borrow my friends jack and stands. Or should i invest in some ramps?