05-18-2012, 04:25 AM   #16
Virterm
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles.soori View Post
i have a lil problem with my shutter once in while it doesnt wanna open up fully seems like too much power or not enough power anyone know how to fix this problem. I did change this line but still no luck..i have the lci non adaptive lights. And i did all the wiring and installed the self leveling but cant seems to get that working..when i coded the car with $522 i never got the self leveling error so i'm guessing i mite need a different frm maybe frm3 right now i have frm2 the car came with halogen.
This is the line i changed to get the shutter working.
PWM_ANST_FL_BIXENON
wert_01
wert_01
I believe you just need to make sure that your high beam (bi-xenon setup) is not configured to be part of AE? With Halo AE, you get high beam dimmed by powering the bulb at lower voltage (6V???), in case of a shutter; you have a problem as shutter struggles to operate at low voltage. If you disable high beams as AE, you will always provide full 12V to your high beam, thus most likely your problem will be eliminated. I am still waiting for my lux, so can not really test it, plus I need to modify the wiring before changing my lights.

Last edited by Virterm; 05-18-2012 at 04:33 AM..
Appreciate 0