View Single Post
      10-07-2010, 08:01 AM   #112
MB London
Come as you are
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 SSll

I have recently taken a new stance on the state of our country, state of our politics, immigration, welfare, education – the whole thing.

I genuinely think life is too short to worry about it, and I am not sticking my head in the sand either. A couple of points 1- there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, yes I can go and speak to my local MP, I can write to 10 Downing St, start a petition etc – but it wont do anything. 2 – If I am being honest, I don’t really care about the people who are gonna be seriously effected by benefit cuts, I’m sorry I don’t. I have two children, one of which has just recently popped into the world and my sole focus is to make sure they are happy well fed and safe.

Currently (touching wood while writing this) money is ok, don’t get me wrong I would love to win the euro’s on Friday but I am not panicking every time I go to the cash machine and my life is pretty good. When things change, maybe I will have different outlook, but while life is good – I’m going to stopped worrying
Appreciate 0