View Single Post
      01-28-2010, 08:54 AM   #87
rkan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe' -Black Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkan View Post
Here are a few before and after shots of my angles. Conditions were fairly bright overcast day. Although had not seen the sun in over a week, so my interpretation of "bright" might be off. Odd thing is my mtech cornering lights worked right after I put them in. But when I restarted a little later they no longer worked. Put the original bulbs back in and it works fine again?? Any one heard of this problem before?
Update: For anyone who runs into this wierd problem. I have also had an occasional problem with my heated steering wheel not staying on after starting the car, immediatly turning on rear defrost, and seat heater. So looking for an answer to that (turn it on last, after a few seconds of running) I read about this cars "sensitive" electronics. I decided to let the car "shutdown" completely. I popped the hood and walked away for 1/2 hour. Came back to it without my CA fob and changed lights, buttoned it back up and restarted. Has worked for two restarts now, and hopefully permanantly.
Appreciate 0