View Single Post
      05-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #9
tjobeid
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335coupe2007 View Post
ok... what i would do if i were you... i know u mentioned u bought the car pre-owned from a small dealership so i will assume its not a BMW dealership cuz i dont believe ive ever seen a "small bmw dealership". Take your car to a BMW dealer or an independent shop that has the ability to pull up the history of the car...This is very important because you want to know what has been done..fixed...repaired or whatever on your car. I honestly since u just crossed 50k... take it to a BMW dealership and see if they can do you a favor or something to give the car a once over... The 07's are notorious for HPF, injectors or coils giving issues. As far as the injectors, there was a recall for 07 335 for injectors UP until a certain build date in 07. See if that recall was ever fixed on your car or not or if ur car was even part of it. My car wasnt unfortunately. Keep an eye on how the car is starting... if you start feeling a long crank upon starting, it could mean the HPF might be going bad.

anyway- DEF make sure you go and get a print out of the service history of the car. thats veryyyyy important that you know what has been repaired/replaced etc etc.! Trust me..you want to know. Since youre still close to 50k, some dealerships would do something call a " goodwill" which means they will still pay to fix whatever is wrong with it or theyll damn near pay most of it... so make sure u do it asap before u start racking up miles.
Ill try to get the history report next week since it a holiday weekend. Im not too worried about it to tell you the truth. One of my friends actually is a master tech at a (B***W dealership here in Houston. I would just take it in his garage and he hooks it up.
Appreciate 0