07-10-2013, 04:27 PM   #1
Rob GTI
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 330i M Sport

**SOLD** BMW E91 330i M Sport Touring 2006 258BHP with over £10K factory extras

BMW E91 330i M Sport Touring 2006 258BHP with over £10K factory extras

I’ve had this now for nearly 2 years and love it, only selling as I’ve got a good deal on a Merc.

The car has 82kmiles FSH history just serviced 2k miles ago in June this year. The car is a very rare manual.

All four wheels have been fully refurbished stripped back to bare metal front and back and refinished in Ferric Grey (light anthracite.) No marks at all. Tyres are NRFT Vredstein Ultrac Sessanta and have approximately 7.5mm tread front and 4.7mm tread rear.

The front brakes and pads were replaced at 72k miles and rear discs, pads and shoes replaced at 74k miles.

I have deleted the roof rails with the BMW infill sections, you can still fit a roof rack as the mounting points have removable covers (as the saloon). I still have the roof rails if preferred although I think the current look is more modern and sporting.

The car was recently detailed with full paint decontamination, DA polish and sealed with polymer sealant and 2 coats of Collinite wax.

The interior trim has been covered in carbon fibre dinoc film professionally (no bubbles or lifting corners), but can easily be removed without residue (there is brushed aluminium underneath).

The private plate will be removed before sale.

Tax until 31/12/13 MOT until 07/01/14

3 owners

Both remote keys included as well as owners handbook, and a lot of receipts and past MOTs.

Standard specification includes - Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Climate Control (dual zone), Auto Lights and Wipers, Multi Function Wheel, ABS, Brake Force Distribution, 18” MV3 wheels, frong Fog Lights, M Sport suspension and , LED door lights and M Sport bumpers and skirts.

The original owner spent over £10,000 on factory options making this the best specification E91 I have seen, the options are:

• Le Mans Blue Metallic Paint
• TV Tuner (Freeview)
• Professional Navigation
• Panoramic Glass sunroof
• Dakota Black Leather
• Universal remote control built into rear view mirror (can control your electric gates and garage)
• Comfort access – don’t need key in ignition to start will unlock the doors with key on person
• Climate comfort screen
• Sliding front armrest
• Digital compass in mirror
• Boot storage compartment pack
• Auto dim interior and exterior mirrors
• Electric front seats and driver memory (memory can be programmed to each remote)
• Lumbar support
• Storage compartment pack
• Front seat heating
• Park distance control (front) rear is standard on M Sport
• Xenon Headlights
• Adaptive headlights (turn as you go round corners)
• BMW Online (subscription required)
• Voice control
• Bluetooth and I phone cradle in armrest
• 6 disc CD changer
• Hi- FI system professional (Logic 7, with Graphic Equaliser, Concert setting etc and extra speakers over standard)
• Sun protection Glass
• Electric Folding Mirrors
• BMW Performance front grill

I have the original bill of sale to show the total cost of everything.

Here are the pictures:-

SOLD

PM or call / text on 07812 978636

Last edited by Rob GTI; 07-30-2013 at 02:46 PM.. Reason: tidy up ad
Appreciate 0