Garage List
2013 F10 535  [0.00]
2014 BMW F30 335i  [0.00]
2008 335i  [9.50]
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
No longer a feeler. For Sale. Well the F30 has really grown on me, and if I can get a good deal, and feel happy that my car is going to a good home, I may sell it. I have done a decent amount of customization and been very happy with everything. If I do decide to sell, depending on price, car will either go stock, or the way it is.

Stock Options
2008 BMW 335i E92 Coupe
Sparkling Graphite Metallic
Coral Red Interior
Sports Package
81,xxx Miles

The car has never been in any accidents. I am the second owner, to which I purchased this car at 41,xxx miles. Car was owned in Rhode Island for its first 3 years, and with me in CT for the past 2. It is still under CPO and Maintenance warranty until October 2013 or 100,000 Miles.

Now for the custom lists of things I have done to the car.

-OSS Full Blackout Angel eyes
-Aero Front Lip
-M3 Side Skirts
-M3 Spoiler
-Black Kidney Grilles
-Custom Painted Interior Trim Sparkling Graphite Metallic
-Alacantra Shift Boot and Knob
-BMW OEM Style 179 19' Wheels
-Bridgestone Potenza RE050 RFT 225/35/19 and 255/30/19 w/ 75% tread all around (left front tire has small bubble, does not effect preformance)
-BMW OEM Style 189 18' Wheels
-Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60 225/45/18 All around with 90% tread
-BMW OEM Spare tire in trunk
-1/2 Spring Perches in the Front
-12mm Spacers all around
-Rear fenders rolled
-DCI Intake
-VRSF Downpipes
-JB4 with latest update and USB through glove compartment
-Meth bung installed, however no more meth setup (had windshield washer kit but got to scared with all the fires)
-BMS Oil Catch Can
-4' Disma Exhaust Tips
-Debadged
I think thats all....

Ok so repairs that have been done. I know you can look these up on the vin number and everything like that if you go to BMW, but to save you the hassle, here they are.

Between 71000-80000 I have had the following repairs completed. All brand new.
-Spark plugs
-Injectors
-Intake Valves cleaned (walnut shell blasted)
-2 Brand spanking new turbos
-Traction Control Computer
-Seat belt grabbers (both)
-Oil changes every 7000 miles

No engine issues at all right now. The injectors, spark plugs, traction control computer were all replaced cause they thought the cause of the slight misfires I was receiving was one of those issues. It turned out to be the intake valves. The turbos were replaced under warranty because of waste gate rattle. Never threw a code or had a decrease in performance. All work has been done at BMW Darien, Ridgefield, or North Haven (which ever one could get me a loaner first ). There is a good amount of rock chips to the front bumper and hood, but as expected with a car with 81k on it. On the passenger side M3 side skirt there is a scratch below where the jack goes on the car from contact with it. On the rear passenger quarter panel there is also a scratch from someones license plate backing out or pulling in a parking spot. Both of which are not noticeable unless pointed out and up close.

Now onto the good stuff. I enjoyed changing wheels, so understand some photos are with my old VMR V710s, some with 189s, and some with my current, 179s. Thanks!

How she sits right now

Just to show both wheels

No longer own these wheels anymore

Clean engine (shows meth setup, no longer installed)

This is without the alacantra shift boot and knob

Just to show the exhaust tips

This is all I can think of right now. Feel free to PM and we can go from there. Like I said, remember this is a feeler.
Price is $23000 as she sits right now. Thanks for looking.