04-28-2013, 04:15 PM   #8
1nityrider
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake@PTF View Post
A customer and his friend asked for a protune from us. One of them had never been to the track and the other had only been in a FWD car a few years ago. Track tuning is loads of fun and what better way to spend a Friday night - friends, cars, and legal racing!

The customer owns a 335is with a manual transmission. It has downpipes, fmic, intakes, charge pipe, and the stock 335is exhaust. Walbro LPFP and 50% e85 mix. We told him to do some runs to just get a feel for the track and get comfortable launching and playing with shift points. After a few runs he asked me to give the car a whirl down the track.

We couldn't believe it when we saw the slip. The car trapped 122.6mph FULL WEIGHT/ INTERIOR. The track was getting busy and a car had a small ENJOY!
Great mph man. Representation of how much power the car is making. Was it straight shifting or were you doing NLS? What I will ultimately want out of my 335 will be to be able to trap 125 to 130mph on a 1/4 mile. That way I can hang with most of the big boys in my areas and still be a little reliable.

Last edited by 1nityrider; 04-28-2013 at 07:01 PM..
Appreciate 0