View Single Post
      10-10-2007, 10:21 AM   #158
bimmermansfl
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 F82 M4

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
I don't think anyone suggested WPB or Orlando. I live in the Acreage which is easily 80 miles from where we had our meet last time. No complaints from me. I had a good time and I'm sure we'll have more. To be fair, we should try to keep the frequent meets central to everyone. This way everyone can participate. I have seen so many 335's that I'm sure we can get close to those SOCAL numbers. For Photoshoots, especially night shots, I don't think anything beats that Miami skyline.

We should find a park that's central to everyone and set up our own monthly meet (Cookout, Football, etc). I'm sure collectively we could even persuade some of the vendors to offer up some raffle prizes if our meet gets big enough. We could also have one of our fellow enthusiasts do a 15-30 minute presentation each month on any new mods they've done. My vote would be to have Ricky Cruz as our first Keynote speaker ;-)

We could seriously make this more than just a photo shoot guys. That's if you're all up for it. I am even considering coming up with a new t-shirt design for our Forum (SOFLA).....

This is a sickness and I can't make it stop.

Thoughts/Comments?
Appreciate 0