Viral@ActiveAutowerke
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 of a kind ;)

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Exclamation From Active Autowerke to Vorsteiner

Dear Bimmerpost Members,

The last 10 years has been an incredible experience for me with Active Autowerke. I have been able to share my passion for the Automotive Aftermarket Industry. I have built friendships over the years that will last me for a lifetime. Since 2008 I have traveled to various events and had a chance to meet and work with all kinds of people from all over the world. I have seen a company grow tremendously and I am proud to have been a part of it. I hope I did everything I could for everyone that I met over the years whether it was in person or over the phone, the most important thing to me has always been and will always be is putting customers first. I want to thank Active Autowerke for the opportunity they have given me and I wish them the best. To all of you I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for trusting me, believing me, and sharing the past 10 years with me. I hope to interact with you all again in the near future at Vorsteiner.

Sincerely and with Much Respect,

Viral Vahia

Viral@vorsteiner.com

Cell 786-566-1722

“A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn a reputation by trying to do hard things well.”
-Jeff Bezos
Appreciate 1