09-18-2013, 09:26 PM   #19
alp1newh1te
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhoffm80
I think you will probably be happier with the DWS I went from my re050a rft to pilot a/s 3 so the road noise is minimal but I think if you are going to from a softer tire that is less performance oriented to a Michelin PSS or A/S3 you will notice a harsher and somewhat noisier ride but its not going to be that noticeable unless you are driving the DWS and the A/S3 back to back.

Michelin is one of the best tires for ride satisfaction 30 days if you don't like them bring them back to were you bought them they don't grill you as to why. Not to mention they are best for honoring any of the warranty defects and mileage on tires.

Have to run across town in a few mins ill make a quick video so you can hear the noise on smooth, milled up asphalt, and chopped concrete interstate and you can decide for yourself will have link posted around 11 or 12.
Great! Maybe you can change my mind and go for the more performance oriented all season tire! It is $120 difference from DWS but is it worth the extra $$$?
Appreciate 0