Crackcorn
Shaked and Baked
United_States
Rep
Drives: G30 540i

Garage List
2015 428i GC  [0.00]
Count of Montego Blue

Sup everybody. I don't post too often but I love checking out everyone's car and getting new ideas and rarely stray away from this section of the forum so I suppose its my time to share. This is my 3rd Bimmer ( e46 330i , e92 335i, e90 328i ) and I hope I never have to buy another brand . Without further ado.......

Poor Silver has gone to the auction

And here is The Count
First day, always exciting.

Blue Calipers - Since I am without a jack I painted them with VHT caliper paint with a brush through the spokes of the rim. It took some time but with a steady hand, its not too difficult.

Gloss black grills, black emblem overlays. Smoked side lights. Painted reflectors. 20% tint all around. Standard stuff.

Plasti-dip'd the rear bumper. Got the idea from the forum, looks pretty sweet. It was my first attempt and is not exactly perfect. If you plan on doing this, you need to do the edges near where the tape is last and remove the tape while it is still wet or it sticks to the tape and you don't have a sharp line.

Next up - Lamin-X film for the lights. Optic blue for the head lights. Fog/Tail are gunsmoke

Before:

After:

Alcantara from bimmian - royal blue with black stitching

What do you think?

Possible future:
Steering wheel cover ( blue/black Prob from Wheelskins )
Trim wrap to gloss black
Splitters
Trunk lip spoiler
"One's only rival is one's own potentialities. One's only failure is failing to live up to one's own possibilities. In this sense, every man can be a king, and must therefore be treated like a king." - Maslow
Appreciate 0