COLTS 4 LIFE!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladinecko
ha ha, you just brought back some really good memories! this might sound kind of silly but back when i was 14, i used to be ADDICTED to the TV show Xena, in particular, to a character named Callisto played by Hudson Leick (also seen in University Hospital, Denial, Melrose Place, Law&Order, CSI, etc.) anyhooooo, some time ago, she started teaching Yoga for some unknown odd reason and when she was on the east coast, she gave a day-long session at Hofstra University. Being from Pittsburgh, I signed up right away and my teenage dream came true. Not only did I get to meet her, but also got one-on-one yoga class from her that was kind of cool but i wasn't nearly as excited about meeting her as i would be if i met her when i was still 14...

sorry, so the only info i can give about Hofstra is that Hudson Leick gives Yoga classes there occasionally

yah shes hot. no info on on hofstra for ya there bella. i only applied to BU, BC, Amherst, UMaine, and Brown back in the day.