Thread: M Sport Package
View Single Post
      06-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
whiteboard
Rep
Drives: E90 335i Black/Black

Hi Alex,

When u said M sport package, do u mean the whole package with body kits, suspension and wheels? I dont think many people in HK will purchase that as the whole package costs $65k (I recall my old memory, if not at least something similar and the bottom line is costly) back in 2005 when I purchase my E90 330i. Even by the time I purchase my 335i in 2008, they still wont sell it separately and I just think they have used a very wrong marketing strategy and is a total rip off to me as the lower springs and 18" rims are just not good enough for that value. It will be far better off if you spend the same amount in after market parts. Another thing I dont understand is that the standard wheel size in 335 is already 18", why spend more for the same size?

I agreed that the sales and even the people who work in BMW HK are not very professional and helpful sometimes. I still remember when I purchase my 335i back in 2008 when it was newly launched, there was something wrong on the option price list to me. It stated that the M sport package for 335i came with 17" rims and obviously in that case both the rims & tires will be smaller than the standard. My salesman and his colleagues think thats correctly stated and even after he made a few phone calls to the office, all of them think thats correct! Wait a min, who will pay more for less in return??? To me they have used the wrong temple and update the list for 335i, it is more reasonable for 320i/325i to upgrade from 16" standard to 17". Anyways at the end, I just bot the M Tech body kits for $16k from after market ...
2008 E90 335i / Black in black / PROcede (Professional) / M aerodynamic package with Hamann front spoilers, rear diffuser & roof spoiler / M3 mirrors / vented hood / 19" BBS LM-R + Pilot super sport / Alcon brake kit 6F/4R / Bilstein PSS10 / H&R sway bars / Front tower bar / Quaife LSD / GruppeM airbox / Forge DV / Okada ignition coils / AR Design turbo downpipes with race cats, Supersprint connecting pipes, X pipes and Hamann rear muffler / Spearco intercooler / modified oil cooler
Appreciate 0