11-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #12
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkw1sh View Post
They are really illegal, and not the V1 is programmed from the unit itself... I dont think there is anything wrong with the V! its basic but it gets the job done every time...

One other thing, in LA cops dont really use Lasers, or they only use them when your all alone on the freeway, we have way to many lazy cops, and they do not like to point and shoot, they just have their Ka band on and look for big numbers
I hear the v1 catches a bunch of falses because it is an antenna style radar vs. A gps style which is why it reacts a bit faster. When I got my speeding ticket both times, they used a laser on me and both were motorcycle cops (go figure -.- lol) I. Am leaning a bit away from the v1 because I don't want to be paranoid all the time even worst than I already am lol if the v1 came in gps style, i'd be the first customer in line!
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0