The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterg1965 View Post
Nice pictures Carl.

My car is up to 1500 miles now (in 4 weeks) so it has 'run in' but needs a break! Had a 660 mile return trip to the West Country this week, travelled down the M6/M5 and started to give it a bit of beans. I love the mid range pull, it is effortless to accelerate from 50 to 'very fast' in short order and its feels incredibly quick. Managed to pick up a little scrap on the underside of the front spolier, can't see it so not that fussed, but it rubbed against a kerb when I parked I have learnt not to park to close to the kerb!

Also found out that satnav doesnt work on water! Went across the Torpoint/Plymouth ferry and the satnav does not give a position 'on water'. The position remained firmly on the shore where I drove onto the ferry and did not move until I drove off the other side. Interestingly the elevation on the position page registered as 125ft!
Hi Petay, thanks for the comment on my pics

sounds like you had a good time, and your right the 335d is in its element midrange!! not much can touch it

didnt your wifey ask you to slow down when you were going from 50 to 'very fast'

got used to the paddles yet?

Carlos