View Single Post
      08-01-2014, 02:01 AM   #18
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

Thanks to all of you who suggested your opinions.

Progress:
He finally contacted me. Series of lies!
He agreed that it was him but he did not realize that he ran into my car. He blamed that its reversing sensor on merc as they only warned him when it was too late.

He also stated that I came back to see if there was damage and there was none. Another lie!

Anyway to sum up...
- Another neighbor warned me that he is not very careful with his driving and his car is mostly in the body shop.
- His bmw (118d) is company car given to him which is in body shop as he had accident. And Merc is courtesy car. He does not give a toss to the scratches on the merc and think he can get away with it.
- His statement is that if its less than £50 damage, then he will get it sorted out of insurance. Pathetic.
- If the damage is more than that, then he will go through his company insurance as he will pay nothing.

Now my worries are:
1- Bumper has lost its paint at three different places and it defo full bumper paint job.
2- Headlight is scratched.
3- If I have to go through his insurance, I will have to declare it as no fault claim and it will increase my premium for next 5 year!!!
I already have one no fault claim and it is already increasing my premium. And I do not want to have another one.

So I guess I will get a quote and see what he says.