View Single Post
      03-31-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
richb811
Rep
Drives: 2020 G20 330i M Sport

GTB Performance | You've never seen power like this : AR Design True 3" Downpipes

sales@gtbperformance.com | www.gtbperformance.com | 973 429 2839 | Facebook

Get Huge Power and Intoxicating sound with a set of AR Design Downpipes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are extremely excited to present our 3" Hi-Flo™ downpipes for the N54 and 4" Hi-Flo™ downpipes for the new N55 Inline 6. In addition to an intoxicating and exotic sound, these downpipes add significant power and virtually eliminate turbo lag, making the amazing N54 & N55 motors even more powerful and fun to drive.

AR Design's Hi-Flo™ Downpipes Feature:

3" tubing until cat-back flange on N54 Downpipes, with 5 Inch Race 100 Cel Race cats or Resonators Optional.

4" Tubing running to a masterfully crafted dual 2.5" collector that mates up to the Factory style Flanges on the N55 Downpipe, also with optional 5 Inch 100 Cel Race cats or Resonators
  • Typical gains with tuning in the 30bhp range (N54) or 20+bhp (N55)
  • 100% hand crafted in the USA from premium 304 Stainless Steel - flanges and O2 bungs included!
  • Water-jet cut 304 Stainless cat-back flanges, and CNC'd 304 Stainless V-Band flanges.
  • 100% TIG welded, argon back-purged.
  • Set of our exclusive bomb-proof exhaust gaskets included.
  • Grade 10.9 Metric Hardware (145,000PSI tensile strength, C32-C39 Rockwell, Zinc Plated), and Nord-Lock positive locking re-usable washers included.
  • Factory location O2 bungs
  • Available with a 2000°F ceramic coating. Coatings come with a 3 year warranty against corrosion and rust to original owner.
  • Lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects given to original owner.

AR Design does NOT grind/polish our welds as some other manufacturers do. Grinding welds compromises the strength of the weld, and can lead to weld failure! Especially critical in applications exposed to temperatures in excess of 1200°F. Such temperatures will also rapidly deteriorate the polished finish.

N54

N55

Current Fitments

N54
  • E9X 335i
  • E9x 335xi / X-Drive (Specialized fitment, please select Xi downpipes when ordering)
  • E82/E88 135i
  • E82 1M Coupe
  • E89 Z4 35i/35is
  • E60 535i / 535xi

N55
  • E9x 335i / 335 X-Drive (Same Fitment)
  • E82/E88 135i

Order your N54 Downpipes

Click here to Configure your AR Design Catless Downpipes for your N54 Motor

Click here to Configure your AR Design Downpipes w/ Race Cats for your N54 Motor

Click here to Configure your AR Design Resonated Downpipes for your N54 Motor

Order your N55 downpipe

Click here to Configure your AR Design Catless Downpipes for your N55 Motor

Click here to Configure your AR Design Downpipes w/ Race Cats for your N55 Motor

Click here to Configure your AR Design Resonated Downpipes for your N55 Motor

Technical Stuff:

You can reach us directly by calling 973 429 2839 to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
Credit/Debit Cards: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal

Other Payments:
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.

Financing:
We offer up to 6 months interest free financing through PayPal's pay later. Pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months! Subject to credit approval

Tax:
All NJ customers will be charged 7% NJ Sales Tax

Shipping:
Shipping via Either UPS Ground or FedEx home delivery - Alaska and Hawaii as well as International options available

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM - 7PM EST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed

Installs:
Need it installed? We have partnerships with local installers all over the USA with DEEP BMW experience and excellent reputations. Contact us today about a recommended installer in your area!

Last edited by richb811; 08-28-2013 at 11:52 AM..
Appreciate 0