01-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
idnan
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 335i

Birds B3 suspension setup for sale

Hi guys,

I've decided to change my rear lower arms to m3 ones so the current Birds suspension setup I have on my car will no longer fit. Plus since I have a daily diesel, I can make my 335i more track focused and will be looking to buy a set of coilovers.

These were owned by YvesD previously, and I bought them off him in March and had them fitted two months later. His car was very low mileage and mine has been off the road more than on so they hardly any miles on them. There is only one issue with them, one of the rear shocks has slightly slightly chewed up threads on the inside where you hold them when installing and removing them.

This doesn't affect the suspension at all once fitted and I have lowered the price of them suitably from what I paid for them. The shocks themselves have a small amount of rust on them, again which doesn't make any difference to the way they work.

I'm also including front Febi-Bilstein top mounts which are the correct 'Sport' type and have the camber pins removed so that front camber can be increased. The rears come with OEM BMW top mounts which were bought new (as well as the fronts) in April/May.

Price is £550 collected. Don't have the original boxes so postage will be a bit difficult. These will be removed next Sunday from my car.
Appreciate 0