View Single Post
      03-16-2008, 07:52 PM   #32
spn
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '09 MB SL63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc gal View Post
What a picture thanks so much. This must be a first for a larage ship going thru this time of the day/night I wonder if she will get to port any sooner. She was scheduled to go thru the PC on the 18th. How long does it take to get to PH once she is done?

I have been reading all your posts and you have a sweet car coming my friend has one like you I think it is called a Loriane not sure of the name a MB he has a 10,000 dollar steering wheel from Germany and all the extra's. Can you go fast in Utah? Here in Los Angeles going 80 is the norm.
This is late for them to go through. Phoenix Leader is trailing her by about an hour, so she's going through late, too. Toronto should go through the Mira Flores Locks very soon. She might be one of the next ships, so watch the hi-res camera.

I live in Salt Lake City, and just like any other city, you can't really speed. I currently have a MB SL and will take it to 110 on the freeway. I will do the same with my new SL, probably no higher. My new SL will be able to go 155, but I can't imagine doing that unless I am outside the city, like going to Vegas. Maybe some day.
Appreciate 0