06-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #37
sbce90
Me Boosta
Australia
Rep
Drives: 320i / MB C63 / VW up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonaras View Post
Sorry for the hijack, Love the C63 SCE, what did it get at the creek?

How does it compare to a 335? I have driven both and was ready to buy the C63 but decided to wait another year for finances. I have only done the JB4 G5 so far but think the 335 would be a close run. maybe we could do a EC drag meet one day... I may need a few more mods first
Do you mean track or drags? Drags best time so far is a 12.11 which is okay, but people overseas have managed to get into the 11s bracket with a stock car. My 60ft times are slow (i.e. 2s or above) so if I can get them down to below 2seconds then I think I can also run a high 11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMJ View Post
From what I hear, the C63 is a different animal to a 335i and you can't really compare the two. The C63 is in a higher league.
Both are totally different engines and impressive in their own way. I love modded N54s, but the power delivery in the M156 motor is so linear it is deceptive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidz View Post
your not gonna get close without FBO and Meth! and dont forget you will need a cool day!
^ This ^

You will need FBO and Meth, and in Edwins case some race-gas and a bucket load of excuses. But it is definitely do-able in a modded N54 vs stock M156.
Appreciate 0