View Single Post
      03-22-2014, 09:53 PM   #50
taibanl
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBill View Post
Maybe you should read my previous post too. As I said you just need to press the "Send Report" button in the full version here.

Pressing this button gets you the fault report in the full version so you can send it anywhere as an attachment to an email. There is no need to send any log with the full version as you have been stating wrongly repeatedly. So hopefully it's clear now and you stop arguing this wrong statement of yours.

Should they stop providing the new free app features simply because not all adapters support the required functions?
Wow dude, you are one argumentative SoB!

Just to humor you though, I just went to my vehicle to confirm that I am in fact correct.

When you press the "send report" button it does exactly as I say, it generates an encrypted .txt attachment which then must be sent to Parvis for decoding.

Just to be clear, you can see that this was generated in the full version ("FV"), since you can apparently read klingon or the matrix, why don't you decode this for me Neo.

Oh and to answer your final question: I already suggest EXACTLY what they should do, in detail.

Edit. This has been fixed
Attached Images

Appreciate 0