03-16-2011, 10:37 PM   #18
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxAngelEyes View Post
In the Bold section above, you are referring to the design of the BMW Headlight, Not the LUX H8 angel eyes. If you are saying that the distribution is bad, then can can not blame that on the LUX - the light distribution of the LUX is actually about 100% Better then a stock bulb.

Its not that you are often 3 feet from the ground, but rather if you are 15-20 feet away from the car then it will look correct. If you are driving down the road and someone looks in their rear view mirror they will see the correct angel of the headlights
I was about to say this, when I first saw your AE's I walked up on the car and they looked uniformly lit until you get to about 10 feet.

Unless your getting self powered ring units like the OSS offering this is going to be an issue. I actually have that diagram on my computer as well, I think it would be beneficial if you put it up in your FS thread. Its important that people know the design of the halo system so they understand its inherent flaws. You will NEVER get 100% uniform lighting of the rings due to the redirection method of the outer rings.

Anyway, like everyone has said these are by far the best PnP LED option.

|| Vorsteiner FF-103 || BMS JB4 || Meisterschaft GTC || RPI || IND || Challenge ||
Appreciate 0