View Single Post
      01-11-2011, 12:32 PM   #20
EddieL
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 320i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
Those recaro's look nice! without isofix don't they fly all over the place when not in use?

I know isofix hold them in place and gives better reclining options (aswell as the better side impact restraint). The Jane seat i'm trying is the only seat with 3 recline angles settable with the child in the seat. Gotta get her to sleep sometimes
Not really, my kids are a little older but I put my smallest in her's about 1 or 2 mth early. I took the isofix out to my car in the car park and to be honest they were a bit of a pain to fit. I also think the manufacturers play on our worst fears. The seats really just position them properly for the seatbelt to work at the correct place and obviously they have good side impact protection.

I have always meant to get the NeatSeat seat protectors but wouldn't pay the money for new and ebay buyers were paying about £1 short of price new for second hand ones. But if you have to then these would protect the leather and keep them fixed better. Once the kids are in them they are fine, but then I drive like a granny with them.

http://www.mothercare.com/dp/B000ILE...=UTF8&mcb=core