04-28-2011, 11:42 PM   #1
onnex
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [9.26]
Exclamation MASSIVE E92 Part Out! (So Cal)

I've decided to go the 12 mpg M3 route after some good times working on the 335. I've done my homework on all of this stuff, and I think the prices are more than fair. If you think I'm off on something, and you're interested, PM me. I'd like to think I'm a pretty reasonable guy, and can admit when I'm wrong. Correction: IF i'm wrong

So here's what I've got on offer:

Vanguard V2 Exhaust: ($1000 FIRM) SOLD
Has been installed for 3000 miles, and in immaculate condition. Its just gotten to the point where it's broken in and sounds amazing. Dunno what people are talking about it being too loud, V2 is toned down and LEGIT. Still haven't heard anything out there I like better- wouldn't ever sell if was keeping a 335.

Injen DCI: ($250) SOLD
You know you want a DCI with the CARB sticker Addicting sound too.

AR Design 3" Catless DPs + O2 sim + Bombproof Gaskets + Hardware Kit: ($600 OBO) SOLD
Great condition, LOVE the sound and power these added to the vanguard exhaust.

Never used JB4 + PnP harness: ($425) SOLD
Was going to install this, and during the time I've been waiting for the upgrade from JB3, I'm decided on the M3. What timing- my loss your gain.

BMW SSK + Alcantra Boot + M Knob: $250

19" Matte Black VMR v710 + Hankook Tires V12 Evos: (Stocker RFTs + a couple bucks. Lets make a deal!) SOLD
This one is a little tricky. Wheels are in great condition. The only faults are: minor bend in the front left rim (no vibration from it, or lost tire pressure), and minor curb rash on on front right wheel (from previous owner and hardly noticeable). The only issue is that the tires need to be replaced fairly soon- so this is where we can make a deal- I don't need much tread on the tires I trade for either.

M3 Rep Front Bumper w/ fog delete: ($500 + will factor in trade for OEM bumper for sure) SOLD
Been installed for only about a month and a half, painted Black Sapphire Metallic. No scratches scrapes, rock chips, or anything- not even on the underside.

CF CSL Style Lid from JL Motoring: ($500) SOLD
CF Lid that fits great. Painted Black Sapphire Metallic with CF exposed on the lip. Usually not even a fan of CF, but it looks really sick because it's a subtle touch. No scrapes, scratches of CF discoloration- perfect condition.

H & R Sport Spring Died in the trade to the stealership
Installed for 4,xxx miles. Local pickup ideally, or buyer pays for shipping.

I'm looking for stock headlights!! I want to transfer my full blackout + LS3 lights to the M, so I just need a set to take the car in with. (Then sell a week later ) If you're reading this and you want something on here, lets make a deal. Even if you don't, lets make a better deal!!

The Pictures

M3 Rep Bumper

CF CSL Lid

Injen DCI

BMW SSK

Vanguard Exhaust

Let me know if there are any other pics you'd like to see. (This would be understandable since some of them are rather shitty and don't show much.. sorry, my camera sucks)

LET SELL THESE PARTS

Last edited by onnex; 06-02-2011 at 03:06 PM..
Appreciate 0