Thread: My 320d m sport
View Single Post
      11-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
skins83
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 320d m sport

My 320d m sport

Hi all I've recently just got my self an 2008 320d m sport in sapphire black with lemon interior. Extremely happy with the car and was bought mainly for the wife to commute to work otherwise it would have been at 335d/335i, very impressed with the economy and drive of the car and doesn't shift to bad.
Had a few BMW's in the past my last one being a e46 M3 convertible which I so regret selling a year ago, only went due to the arrival of my daughter just wasn't practical. I was obsessed with this car and it was absolutely immaculate. I've added a pic below.

Onto the 320d had it a month and just added some 19" csl reps which I got off chris at cm wheels, top fella. Made up with how the car looks now on these what a difference changing the wheels makes.
My next plan is to tint the windows, undecided of which way to go with this on doing just the rear or a progressive tint on the fronts too, any suggestions welcome.
Will soon being getting it in the garage and giving a full detail and try get it gleaming that little bit more. Here are a few pics of how it's looking at the min. Thanks for reading!

Appreciate 0