View Single Post
      10-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #17
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksalih View Post
Are you running catless DP's? I want to do the same with my DP's but have heard its drone central
Personally, I wouldn't. The main reason for that is I do a lot of highway driving. 80mph @ 3k rpms is fine now (as I stated above) but any louder, would be too much. But to each their own. I'll try to have a video up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by messi View Post
Glad you finally got them installed and enjoying it as well. I feel the same way.
Dude, it so awesome. I can't believe I waited so long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cni2i View Post
Definitely no annoying or nasty drone inside the cabin. Best of both worlds....raspy and throaty when you want it, and quiet when you want it. I agree that the size of the tips can and should be a bit wider. Other than that, well worth the upgrade IMO. I am an OEM-type of guy, so I am willing to pay a bit more for OEM BMW upgrades.
Well said. I feel the exact same way which is why I went this route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335twins View Post
Exactly, i would like to see how it sounds once you install catless downpipes...
Someone had already recommended it but I'm going to pass.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0