View Single Post
      09-25-2005, 12:54 AM   #21
natesiy
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2001 Chevy Tahoe

Quote:
Tierfreund
That looks horrible. Like an 80īs amateur aftermarket stereo install. It takes up way too much trunk space, the speaker is not even protected if you do want to use the rest of the trunk space. And you even retain the logic 7, which while very good for a factory setup, is far inferior to what you can achieve with truely excellent aftermarket speakers.
Tierfreund, how many IASCA world finals have you been to? The installer has been to 5 to date and several of his installs have made it that far as well.

Quote:
mds82
not worth the space. i must agree it is much too big of a box! if you looking for some real quality go with autiobahn anyways. you could of hid the sub in the back corner of the trunk, or with the space you wasted you coulda fit 4 subs. in my 1991 jetta i have a 1500 watt sub and it much smaller then that, and believe me its LOUD!
The box is 1.5 cu. ft. On the larger side of enclosures, but delivers close to 140dB of pure, clean bass. Let's see your Autiobahn do that. If you meant Audiobahn, then unfortunately, you're sorely mistaken. Audiobahn is not a high end company and does not make high end audio.

There are trim panels to cosmetically blend the system with the vehicle. It adds cosmetical flair and functionality by hiding all the unusable areas between the box and trunk. The box is not as big as it looks.

If most of you guys are in Europe, do a search for Digital Designs and see how they're doing in the competition realm of mobile electronics...
A-Toys Bodykits, Techone HID kits, and Digital Design Audio
Appreciate 0