View Single Post
      12-29-2015, 04:41 AM   #24
raptor_f22
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 330d M Sport Auto

Two things grinding my gears at the moment

First is living down south I understand that space is at a premium but i'm now sick and tired of idiots slamming their car doors against mine or someone else's because they're too bone idle to park properly. Heaven forbid you should walk another 5 paces to get to the supermarket entrance instead of squeezing your bloody car into a space that's already to small for it.
Do people really not give a flying f*ck about causing others damage? Just because you don't care about your motor why damage somebody else's?
And why is it that whenever I park as far as possible from an entrance to avoid this exact situation, some tosser in a banger will seek me out and park next to me resulting in my well looked after car eventually looking like the moon's surface full of bloody craters!
Happened to my old Honda and drove me insane. Determined it won't happen again to my E92

Secondly, i'm a 'young' driver and yes although I drive a 330 I don't believe the streets are my personal race track and don't drive recklessly. So why is it that just because other drivers notice the BMW badge they expect me to drive 120mph everywhere I go and put my foot down in the 5 seconds it takes to travel between traffic lights?!
Kindly f*ck off with your shite motor and appalling driving, stop flashing your lights, stop tail gating me and don't expect me to turn into Lewis Hamilton every time the light turns green.

Rant over. For now.
Appreciate 0