View Single Post
      07-18-2008, 05:45 PM   #1
joec500
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: it has 4 wheels

Mach III San Francisco A++++

As a relatively new E92 owner coming from the Audi world, I needed to find a new shop to supply with me aftermarket parts and installs as my car was serviced by STaSIS Engineering in Sonoma, who specialize in Audi Performace Upgrades.

With that said I gave Mach III a shot at my business, as people on this forum strongly support those guys.

Usually in the tuner scene, there is Quality/Price/Service....PICK TWO!!!

Not at Mach III, you get all three, which is extremely rare. My experience was a coilover ordering and install. They were able to actually BEAT the mail order prices on my ST coilovers as well as offer a GREAT install price with alignment.

In my situation my front CSL reps had too high of an ET causing some rubbing, so they went ahead and ordered some spacers. On top of a competitive price on the spacers they offered a FREE re-alignment after my spacer install, as they could not get the alignment specs exact the first time, due to rubbing issues due to MY wheels. I was prepared to pay for the front end alignment, but Ray insisted that they do it for free under their warranty!!!

Great guys, great prices and very convenient for me as I live in San Francisco.

UPDATE*****

Mach III install guys fixed EVERY issue I brought my car in for (clunking front coilover and chattering in the rear and alignment adjustment)

Car drives Straight...Car looks amazing...and the handling is spot on with NO extra noises. It's great to see a shop that stands behind their work at a FAIR price. Ray also called me the next day just to check that all the work on my car was performed to my satisfaction. Thanks to all the guys at Mach III for staying open late to get my car just right and get me back on the road rattle free

Last edited by joec500; 07-23-2008 at 11:33 AM..
Appreciate 0