View Single Post
      03-25-2013, 06:51 AM   #87
kaitan
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: The Dark Side VAG TDI Biturbo

Update Ar DP and Remus Quad Exhaust

I was never into mods until I had my E92. I now understand the meaning power is never enough. Hence the AR DP + Remus Street Race Exhaust for sound. I had the DP and Exhaust fitted at the same time. Honestly I didn't know what to expect, Some part of me is worried that I might not like it and some part of my is excited for more power and louder exhaust.

After a long day of waiting, picked up the car on friday night after work and DAMN the Exhaust is LOUD!! Mechanic said it took longer then he expected and he wasn't not happy with the work.

After having the car for over the weekend, I was still not certain that I'd like the sound as it was different. I always had a quiet car but never one that ROARS!! All I can say for now is I will need some time to get use to it. The exhaust has some drone and rasp. Some says that the DP contribute the raspyness.

Anyways the car will be going back into the workshop to check whether the DP is touching as I can feel vibration on idle and even on stepping on the gas abit.

I NEED A NEW DIFFUSER.

If only I'd listened to SHANE!!! I didnt expect the cutting would be this bad ! SIGH

Just to spoil some fun. Here's the video someone of you wanted. Excuse the bad quality video

Last edited by kaitan; 03-25-2013 at 07:36 AM..
Appreciate 0