Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 14' WRX, 15' W205

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSBro View Post
Hey guys,

Newbie member, long time lurker. This is my "initial" 1 post before upgrading to "full" status per the site... a little much but it's cool!

I live in The Woodlands and commute in via the bus to Downtown every day, so I plan to get an e90 335i here the first of next year, so I'll be posting some questions related to that and hopefully joining the FB site soon once I get to full status here since it seems all the Houston peeps are there. I initially considered an e46 M3 but for how little I'll be driving it (7500-8000 miles a year, max) I figured the 335i with a DINAN Stage 2 update will get me close but we'll see. It will be my only car, so reliability of the 335i is nice. I thought about the e90 M3 also but good lord... even the '09 models are still quite high and it's hard to find one not modded.

Anyway, check you guys later and what's up!

EDIT: Just saw that was for the PM function only... anyway, I'm going to add my request to the FB group and my initials are R.O., so anyone who sees this or approves people to the forum, it's gonna be me!
On FB page yet???